Places

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Oct 16 21:57:51 BST 2007

On Tuesday 16 October 2007, Anders Lund wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 October 2007, Leo Savernik wrote:
> > Well, for usability reasons I ripped out "new message" in favour of
> > "new message to ml".
>
> ... which is hidden in the context menu of folders containg a mailing
> list, and not usable by shortcut untill one of those context menus
> have been made visible :O

Sounds like the same bug we had in KMail with other actions that didn't
work when the shortcut was used (e.g. pressing Return to open the
current message in the separate reader window) because of some bug in
KAction or whereever. Apparently, I forgot to apply the same workaround
to the "new message to ml" action. The attached patch should fix the
problem.

Regards,
Ingo