KlibLoader deprecated?

Harri Porten porten at froglogic.com
Tue Oct 16 15:17:56 BST 2007

Hi!

I see that KLibLoader has been marked as deprecated. Still, even inside of
kdelibs it is being used in important places. It would be very much
appreciated if those who decided on the deprecation (likely the experts in
this matter) would also port the coding using it. This would be a good
test and would also prevent someone like me who is less knowledgable with
the K(Plugin|Service|Library)* classes from inadvertantly breaking things.

Thanks,

Harri.

* Anyone else seeing crashes/asserts on kparts being destroyed?