libkdeprint

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Tue Oct 16 14:22:20 BST 2007

On Tuesday 16 October 2007 14:53:00 Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > Unfortunately the requirements have risen a bit over the years;
>
> No, Thomas, that's not exactly true.

Actually it is, I'm pretty sure I have a reasonably good knowledge of printing
due to my 10 years of experience in the field and I know for a fact that
producing a postscript file is entirely unhelpful for Windows printers, for
Macintosh printers and for applications that want to use features that are
not supported in postscript.

Anyway, thanks for kicking me. I'm out.
--
Thomas Zander