KXmlGui or not?

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Tue Oct 16 10:55:12 BST 2007

Am Montag, 15. Oktober 2007 18:49:56 schrieb Anders Lund:
> With that assured, I will try if i can solve some of the issues that we see
> in kate:
>
> * toolbar visibility state is not respected when merging
> * shortcut saving by kkeydialog is not working properly

I don't know if that is an issue with KDE4, but in KDE3 there is another UI
glitch: I often hide menubars, e.g. in kpdf with Ctrl-M.  This state is
saved/restored on application exit/start.  However, after restart, I have to
press Ctrl-M twice to show the menubar again.  It's not very grave, but if
you are looking into XMLGUI, maybe you find this bug, too.  Just a heads up;
maybe it's even a kpdf bug, not kdelibs/xmlgui.

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS