Bash autocomplete for qdbus

Guillaume Laurent glaurent at telegraph-road.org
Mon Oct 15 11:43:41 BST 2007

On Oct 15, 2007, at 11:27 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> Em Monday 15 October 2007 10:21:45 Guillaume Laurent escreveu:
>> Unfortunately, bash does have a feature over zsh : utf8 handling on
>> the command line. See question #2.7 :
>>
>> http://zsh.dotsrc.org/FAQ/zshfaq02.html
>>
>> Sucks for utf8 filenames.
>
> The FAQ is slightly outdated. UTF-8 support has been present since
> 4.3.1. I
> have not had problems with it.

Indeed. One nice thing is that 4.3.2 does warn you that 'bindkey -
m' (which has been sitting in my .zshrc for more than a decade)
disables multibyte support. Apparently 4.3.1 didn't :-). Yay, thanks
for the good news. Ah, the job to get rid of bash *again* :-).

--
Guillaume
http://telegraph-road.org