Where to document KDE 4 features

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Mon Oct 15 11:36:08 BST 2007

On Monday 15 October 2007, Clarence Dang wrote:
> On Monday 15 October 2007 5:14 pm, Clarence Dang wrote:
> > /trunk/www/sites/developer/development-versions/kde-features.xml
>
> A web view of that is:
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-4.0-features.html

It's good you are brining this up. Question is where we want to have this in
the future. All the schedules & co were moved into the wiki. I've once
written a small mediawiki extension which parses the kde-features.xml file
and prints the results, that's basically what we had before. I believe this
is a good idea, so I'm for still adding the features to that file. We just
have to enable the extension.

Dominik