Places

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Sun Oct 14 14:15:29 BST 2007

On Sunday, 14. October 2007 14:52, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Sunday 14 October 2007 4:34:33 am Anders Lund wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Where do we add to the 'places' list that are in both the file dialog or
> > dolphin (if it's even the same list in the new, less integrated KDE)?
> >
> > Shouldn't it be possible to rightclick and add a location?
>
> I asked ereslibre about this and he told me to dnd the folders.
> That works.
>
> But I also think there needs to be some way to add a folder
> to Places from a menu.

Beside drag & drop this is possible in Dolphin already: right click on a
folder or on the viewport for getting the context menu and select "Add to
Places". Or do you mean having an "Add to Places" menu within the places
list? If this is the case, maybe Kevin Ottens can give some more input. If I
remember correctly such an option has been available but was removed...

Best regards,
Peter