setting tooltip colors

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 9 16:59:47 BST 2007

It came to my attention (1) that AFAIK (also tested by jpwhiting) KDE
doesn't actually /set/ tooltip colors yet. As I recall, setting them
means calling a Qt method, i.e. I am not sure if we can enforce KDE's
color preference for non-KDE applications. Anyway, this will require a
change in libs; unless someone has a better idea, I guess it will mean
setting the colors in KGlobalSettings::createApplicationPalette.

I'll post the patch when it's ready, but this is a heads-up that a
change is needed (and a call for ideas if anyone has better knowledge
than me). I do not expect this to affect BC/SC in any way.

1: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.general/17490

--
Matthew
morphir: so much confusion :S kmake, kdemake, qmake make cmake etc.