list separator in config entries

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Oct 8 18:10:03 BST 2007

On 08.10.07 11:54:12, Thomas Braxton wrote:
> Oh and what were those tests added to kconfigtest.cpp supposed to test?
> Because they failed here on a clean checkout. I don't think they are right,
> but I'm not sure what they are supposed to be testing, so I don't know if I
> should fix the tests or fix KConfigGroup to pass the tests.

If you mean the tests for lists, those tests are right. They test wether
a list like ("foo\","bar") is preserved while writing and reading a
config file, with various permutations.

I just saw that I managed to commit a small change that makes the test
fail anyway (the removal of the temporary config files). So please
update and retry, only one of the stringlist checks should fail and that
is the one with odd number of backslashes after the first list entry. At
least thats what happens here.

Andreas

--
Questionable day.