Special characters and KLauncher [TAKE 2]

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Oct 8 14:23:03 BST 2007

Hi again,

I really hope this is the last patch about this issue. I thought Olivier was
going to change pathOrUrl() to use url() so it would break again this stuff
if used... but now that he told me he is not changing that specifically, I
attach another patch that uses pathOrUrl(), what makes the reading better.
For example, instead of "The file file:///home/ereslibre/file.pdf is binary"
you will have "The file /home/ereslibre/file.pdf is binary".

Ok to commit ?

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.