patch for runner_lock to use kxkb kpart

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 02:28:54 BST 2007

2007/10/6, Nhuh Put <nhuh.put at web.de>:

> [...]

actually that was my original patch, see above - I've used KPart for kxkb
component.
Though Oswald noted that libkpart pulls kio which is huge and that's
overkill for small component like kxkb.
Thus I just used QLibrary and couple lines of code. I would be nice to have
e.g. KLightPart but I am not sure it's reasonable to start talking about it
right now.

And unload libraries only if you really now what you are doing! In most
> times, it's a very bad idea.

Where did you see library unloading?

Andriy