kkeydialog

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Oct 5 23:11:05 BST 2007

Hi,

Saving shortcuts in kate, i noticed that kkeydialog only saves one shortcut pr
file when saving to ui.rc files. So if I change one shortcut in a plugin,
other custumized shortcuts in that plugin are lost.

Setting a shortcut to 'none' is appearently not saved at all.

I havent tested with apps other than kate yet, but though kate is complex this
should still work, right?

The code in Kate showing the dialog is as below, if there are mistakes in that
please let me know:

   KShortcutsDialog dlg ( KShortcutsEditor::AllActions,
KShortcutsEditor::LetterShortcutsDisallowed, this );

  QList<KXMLGUIClient*> clients = guiFactory()->clients();

  foreach(KXMLGUIClient *client, clients)
  dlg.addCollection ( client->actionCollection(),
client->componentData().aboutData()->programName() );

// reloadXML() in all clients
--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk