kdesupport build: Clucene = 0.9.16 in SuSE10.3

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Fri Oct 5 17:19:34 BST 2007

Hello,

after upgrading to SuSE10.3, CLucene isn't detected anyore running cmake on kdesupport. For me everything looks fine: Library found, include dir (headers) found, version should be right.

-- Found CLucene library: /usr/lib64/libclucene.so
-- Found CLucene include dir: /usr/include
kde at firefly:/SVN/kdesupport/obj> grep define.*CL_VERSION /usr/lib64/CLucene/clucene-config.h
#define _CL_VERSION  "0.9.16"

But still I get this  "Could not find CLucene" (see below). Hmmm, what is going wrong here?

   Christian

-- Soprano Components that will be built:

-- Soprano Components that will NOT be built:
   * Redland storage backend
   * Sesame2 storage backend (java-based)
   * Raptor RDF parser
   * Raptor RDF serializer
   * The CLucene-based full-text search index library
-- Found Expat: /usr/lib64/libexpat.so
Could not find CLucene. Please install CLucene = 0.9.16a (http://clucene.sf.net)