move ldap ioslave into kdepim(libs)

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at kde.org
Thu Oct 4 15:06:53 BST 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007 15:20:00 David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 04 October 2007, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> >  if a template requires the user name or
> > email address.
>
> ... of the current user? There's KEmailSettings in KIO for this, no need
> for kabc.

Where is that configured? We are currently using the whoAmI identity from
kaddressbook, as we did in kde3.

We are using the addressbook methods:
givenName(),familyName(),assembledName() and preferredEmail(). Altough postal
address would be interesting too later on.

The values are used eg  to fill in the copyright notice if a GPL file is
created from a template

Joseph Wenninger

--
Microsoft is not the Borg collective. The Borg collective has got proper
networking.