Patch for KDirOperator: make columns in detailled view resizable

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Thu Oct 4 06:46:49 BST 2007

Hi Anders,

[...]
> Anders Lund wrote:
> > AFAICT there is no reason not to prefer my original model?
>
> Your patch did no automatic resizing when opening in the means of that the
[...
> But honestly speaking I've no problem if you replace my patch with your
> approach until we have the "perfect solution" :-)
[...]

I did some further tests with my patch today and I faced the issue you
mentioned too. As I'm not sure when I have time for the "perfect solution" I
will replace my patch by your original patch during this weekend :-) I'll
have to wait until Friday as Rafael (see CC) did some BIC-changes for
KDirOperator which he'll commit on Friday...

Bye!
Peter