Patch for KDirOperator: make columns in detailled view resizable

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Oct 3 19:57:55 BST 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Peter Penz wrote:
> Thanks for the patch. I'll try to integrate it until the end of this week
> and will do some tests with Kates sidebar too.

One option to get the nice sizing you want would be to use
QAbstractItemView::sizeHintForColumn to set the sizes in the first resize
event where rowcount() > 0, and then just leave the user to set the sizes.

Another possible improvement is to set  cascadingSectionResizes to true in the
header, I didn't try that yet.

--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk