AW: [RFC] KConfig merge

Nhuh Put nhuh.put at web.de
Tue Oct 2 00:41:02 BST 2007

Sorry about the first mail, I hit <Strg> + <Enter> before writing anything
:-(

I don't really like the approach of QSettings, it's like having setGroup
back in KConfig and this was removed for a reason.

I would only put about five or six virtual functions into KConfigGroup and
no data members, this wouldn't be a problem compared to now.

There is also the point about KConfig::OpenFlag. Is there an option like
OnlyGlobal neede?
And some other small things I keep to forget .

        PS: Thomas, do you know http://ircatwork.com/ ? :-)

  _____