Behavior change in KPageDialog/KPageWidgetItem

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Oct 1 10:27:52 BST 2007

On Monday 01 October 2007, Adam Treat wrote:
> Heh.  I've got your point.  A default widget to present will be fine.  In
> fact, as sebas pointed out, treeview's are no longer recommended by our
> HIG.   I'm going to see in the future about eliminating the treeview from
> Kate altogether.

Again, Kate shouldn't really be a KDE application, because it's configuration
needs doesn't fit into the desire of KDE to become GNOME :S

(joke aside, how do we create a configuration dialog that suits our needs
without a tree view? we can't group all the configuration pages of katepart
into tabs, nor those of kate...)

--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk