KListview, KTreeView/Widget & KTableView/Widget?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Oct 1 01:00:33 BST 2007

On 01.10.07 01:35:10, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 01.10.07 00:43:44, David Faure wrote:
> > On Sunday 30 September 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > In kde4 it's not the view which decides on single-click vs double-click,
> > it's the widget style. So what we need is the correct code in kstyle,
> > but I don't think we need K*View and K*Widget.
>
> Hmm, ok that sounds quite good. So I'll trust the kstyle hackers and
> just use the activated signal instead of the doubleClicked/clicked ones.

Hmm, how does this work together with editing capabilities? I mean I
just replaced a connect to a doubleClicked() signal on a treeview with a
activated() signal and now I cannot open the file in the treeview with a
doubleclick, I can only edit the filename.

Or this doesn't work currently, seems like the default is to open on
single-click, but that doesn't happen :(

Andreas

--
Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?