Showstoppers, was: Re: Fwd: Re: Release Mode

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Wed Nov 28 07:54:17 GMT 2007

Le Mardi 27 Novembre 2007 16:21, Sebastian Kügler a écrit :
> That's exactly the problem. We need a canonical source for those
> showstoppers.

this is as close as canonical as we can get... we are working mainly with
bugzilla and people report new bugs everyday, bug severity are reevaluated,
regressions from fixes happen, bug even get fixed for good(!) ... we can't
reallistically track that outside of b.k.o.

> Otherwise it's really hard to point at them when people ask
> how to help.

couldn't you wrap the url in an href on your summary page?
then it's just a click away...

> Can you give me such a list, or better yet, a list with bugnumber?

the query displays some results now.

Greetings,
Germain