kwin clients - virtual colorsSupported()?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 27 18:07:54 GMT 2007

Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> Oh, and we already have a mechanism to query KWin decoration for the supported
> abilities: the Decoration factory has a supports() methods that returns true
> if a given "Ability" is supported. So we could just add color roles as
> abilities.

Ooh! (Told you I'm not very familiar with kwinclient stuffs ;-).) Yes,
that sounds OK to me. In that case, there is no rush because we can add
enums in 4.1 (the downside is windecos will have to update or will
appear to not support any colors).

Anyone else want to comment? (Aaron? Lubos?) If not, I'll assume the
above solution is acceptable.

Thanks, Luciano! :-)

--
Matthew