KDirOperator usability improvement [bugfix]

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Tue Nov 27 02:26:14 GMT 2007

Hi,

The attached patch solves the problem that the user cannot navigate through
the open/save dialog (kdiroperator) with the keyboard (pressing enter for
going into a folder).

Can I commit this patch ?

We also can consider to move a level up on the hierarchy when pressing
backspace and the focus is on the list view, that would make optional the
mouse usage on this dialog, and I think some users can benefit from it (e.g.
visually impaired people unable to use mouse). What do you think ?

For now I can commit this patch (tomorrow if you want), and if you want too, I
can implement the backspace feature too.

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070