More open/save dialog issues

Jon de Andrés jondeandres at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:38:22 GMT 2007

Hi,

i've written a small patch for KDIrOperator in order to show previewed icons
in the view, for the 'Simple View'.

It's not finished obviously but i think I could finish it as soon as possible.
I've thought that could be another View Mode as "Icon View" or an
option "Show embedded previews" or something similar.

Some notes:
	* previews instead of icons only in a new icon view with vertical scrollbar
		-> or perhaps an option to apply for all the views?

	*  with this new mode -> hide the preview widget ?? I think it's easier and
not so overloaded.

	* zoom in and zoom out?

I attach the small patch if you'd like to take a look to it, it not works
properly yet at least is something...

Regards.