ktip: taking a contract out on its head

kleag at free.fr kleag at free.fr
Tue Nov 20 12:20:09 GMT 2007

Selon "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org>:

> On Monday 19 November 2007, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> app version that pops up whenever you log in. (am i the only one who hates
> pop-ups on log in?)
I also hate them, but I remember a time I was a beginner and I discovered a few
things thanks to them. But in fact, I looked at all of them once time and then
choosed to not display them anymore.

So, I don't say it should not disappear (or more clearly, yes kill it), but is
there now a way to "push to the user" those famous "KDE gems" that people report
often ? If not, it could be be a RSS feed selected by default in the news
plasmoid...

Bye.

Kleag