Konqueror lineedit Bug

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Mon Nov 19 22:36:26 GMT 2007

Hey,

> At least please set the font in the constructor, not in the paintEvent!
> A very weird place for changing a widget's font, since setFont triggers a
> repaint...

Yeah, on the constructor it was ignored, because of what Albert found. There
is a nice warning on setFont method telling that it cannot be used with style
sheets, what KLineEdit uses for painting the clear icon.

That was my desperate solution (the method called on the paintEvent method),
and Albert found the problem itself. That was a big warning that I badly
missed.

Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070