KConfig::addConfigSources is broken

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Nov 19 15:50:57 GMT 2007

On 19.11.07 08:28:53, Thomas Braxton wrote:
> On 11/19/07, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > On 19.11.07 07:52:07, Thomas Braxton wrote:
> > > without it
> > > the files added are never parsed. You should have needed this before
> > > the merge, because I'm not seeing where the files are parsed
> > > automatically.
> >
> > I can assure you that it did work at least in April this year (IIRC that
> > was the time I worked on kdevelops project config stuff last time).
>
> Where in the code does it parse the added files? Looking at
> kconfig.cpp and kconfigbackend.cpp before the merge, it looks like the
> files are just added to the merge stack without being parsed.

See my other answer, it doesn't. It "just worked" with the old way
because the config object was created from the project file and at the
place where I don't call reparseConfiguration() I actually wasn't
interested in the values from developerFile :)

Andreas

--
Your goose is cooked.
(Your current chick is burned up too!)