"undo closed tab" feature for konqueror

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Mon Nov 19 11:03:52 GMT 2007

Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> On 18/11/2007, Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at> wrote:
>> Unless I am mistaken it means that if you close a tab, you can undo the
>> closing, i.e. restore the tab.
> Hmm, so it is basically the same as "Close Tab"->"Create new
> tab"->"Type the address visited earlier<ENTER>", only with latter two
> replaced by undo operation?

The stage ->"Type the address visited earlier<ENTER>" may be impossible
for you to do, because you may not remember that address (or it may
have been the result of a series of links being followed.

This feature seems to be a clone of a feature that I've seen in Firefox
(not sure if it is there by default, or via a FF extension/add-on).

--
Kurt Pfeifle
System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS