SVG KPart?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Nov 16 08:50:59 GMT 2007

Hello,

Le jeudi 15 novembre 2007, Aurélien Gâteau a écrit :
> Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have been wondering if there is an SVG KPart for KDE4. I need one to be
> > able to show SVG in Gwenview. If there is none, I could create a simple
> > one using QGraphicsView. What do you think about this?
>
> FYI, I just imported a very simple version in playground/graphics/svgpart.
> Do you think it's too late to move this to kdegraphics for KDE4? If so I
> need to disable SVG browsing in Gwenview.
I don't know if it is too late or not, but as it is a part, you could probably
don't disable it completely in Gwenview but test if the part is available or
not ?

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer