kwin default window button order.

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Nov 15 19:32:27 GMT 2007

On Thursday 15 November 2007 00:04:35 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> something that i've been wanting to see happen for a while is our window
> button order modified a bit. in particular, the defaults would be changed
> to "maximize, minimize, sticky, spacer*2, help, menu" on the left and
> "close" on the right.

I must say that I personally find this quite an improvement. After Aaron's
email, I've set my windeco to

|min|max|menu|shade|           maximize                  |close|

And I already love it.

One issue though, the upper left corner is kwin's expose effect, so that
clashes with this setup -- you have to be careful not to reach the corner,
otherwise you get that effect.
--
sebas