Kio:slave:http

mirttex85-kde at yahoo.com.br mirttex85-kde at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 6 00:28:16 GMT 2007

Hello, I was talking to dfaure about a how to create a class and use a socket, so he told me about kio, well I'm not very familiar with, but as I 'm more familiar with the http protocol I did 2 patches on kioslaves -> http.
1º Was to add a resume_until function that tells to the web serve when to stoping sending the file, you know It's not just resume from where, Is from where to where...
2º This was just a correction since the kiofile_size is a qulonglong type and the meta data resume was only giving a int , so now it's a 64bit range.

The patch is on the attachment. I hope you enjoy. :)

Daniel.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/