libkdeprint

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Sun Nov 4 14:38:35 GMT 2007

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
>> Thiago Macieira wrote:
>>> No.
>> Reason?
>
> Because ldd is not portable.

I didn't mean one should use ldd and shell to look if the lpr under
investigation is linked against libcups. I only gave ldd as an *ex-
ample* what I (as a shell scripter, not a c++/Qt developer) whould do.

I thought there was some other utility/system function available that
you can use from C++ programs to do the same thing....

--
Kurt Pfeifle
System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS