KTreeWidgetSearchLineWidget cannot participate in tab ordering

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Nov 3 18:39:22 GMT 2007

Hi,

while fixing the tab-ordering in KShortcutsDialog I found that its
impossible to use the KTreeWidgetSearchLineWidget in designer's tab
order mode. I simply don't get the blue-overlay to select that widget.
This does work for the SearchLine widget itself (i.e. the one without
the label).

Anybody has an idea how to fix this? (I fixed the shortcut dialog by
manually writing the taborder stuff into the .ui file)

Andreas

--
Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of good news soon.