libkdeprint

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 17:00:53 GMT 2007

On Saturday 03 Nov 2007, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> I still think it is better to use something like "cupsdoprint" in
> KDE3 than directly using the commandline print commands.

I think you may be right.  It's a single file, and reasonably
straightforward.  Currently, it uses dcop (which is no more) to ask
kdeprintd (which is no more) for the CUPS password in case it is
needed.  Other than that, it's just a simple command line utility to
send stuff to cups.

playground/base/kdeprint/libkdeprint/cups/cupsdoprint.c

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org