WITH_PREFIX for kdemodules?

Harri Porten porten at froglogic.com
Thu Nov 1 21:38:02 GMT 2007

Hi!

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> [...]

What I still see left of this argument is that on Unix linking via -lfoo
is more convenient and better than linking against a hardcoded libfoo.so
directly.

I wouldn't mind using "lib" on Unix but I think we should definitely
define a rule for the convention on each platform. Now. This would
simplify plugin loading code. At the same time entries like
kshorturifilter.desktop should be normalized

   - X-KDE-Library=libkshorturifilter
   + X-KDE-Library=kshorturifilter

to simplify things.

Harri.