Status of konqueror / dolphin as file manager

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Thu Nov 1 11:39:37 GMT 2007

On Thursday 01 November 2007 11:12:37 Hans Meine wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007 23:03:38 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> > i've had my konqueror toolbars just the way i want them for years.
>
> /me too.  But not without reconfiguring after each upgrade.  (Did you?)
Well set up a profile and put them it there then. Anyone who contributes to
this list should be able to do that fairly easily.

Either we should make it easier for normal users to save customised toolbars
in a profile with the toolbar editor, or get rid of the way new installs
overwrite customised toolbars under the home directory.

-- Richard