libkdeprint

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 03:33:33 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 31 Oct 2007, John Layt wrote:
> Anyone have any feedback on this, particularly the Printer Name
> problem?  The sooner I can finish this and get it to Pino, the sooner
> I can move onto fixing the kcm :-)

Sorted.  Attached are the replacement fileprinter.* files, and the
okular diff.

The problem was that "-P" and the printer name need to be seperate
arguments (they are split up by bash).  All the option-creating methods
now return QStringLists.  Which is why I suggested printing the
QStringList arguments, because the echo command doesn't show the
boundaries between arguments.

Additionally, I've removed the shell-quoting bits as there is no shell
doing any interpreting.  I've also removed a bunch of explicit QString
constructors where they are not needed (QString(const char *) is an
implicit constructor).  And I've changed all the "foo != QString()"
tests to "! foo.isEmpty()", which is more efficient.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org