changing KGraphicsUtils?

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu May 31 08:16:55 BST 2007

On Thursday 31 May 2007 04:47:13 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Given what I expect to be in there, I think I would prefer creating a
> second namespace if we get to that point :-). But that's me.

Hmm, that argument kind of goes against your previous reasoning to rename
the namespace.

I'd like to keep it to graphicsUtils; its not a mismatch as colors are
certainly a part of graphics utils. And I personally don't see the
requirement to have image manipulations in there to warrent the usage of
the namespace.

--
Thomas Zander