behaviour change in cmake

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Wed May 30 14:28:33 BST 2007

Hi!

Laurent was so nice to do the actual work as I knew what I wanted, but wasn't
able to write the cmake code for that ;)

So let me point out to you, that today's SVN will follow kdelibs whereever it
goes - also KStandardDirs follows. In KDE3 you could overwrite installation
paths, but you also had to install a /etc/kderc for KDE apps to follow you.
I changed that yesterday.

Thanks Laurent.

Greetings, Stephan