KColor is coming this Monday...

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Wed May 30 02:26:04 BST 2007

Le Mercredi 30 Mai 2007 02:54, Thomas Zander a écrit :
> On Wednesday 30 May 2007 01:10:08 Germain Garand wrote:
> > > In case you have not noticed; but Zack can run around circles around
> > > 10 kde-libs developers when it comes to graphics.
> >
> > please do not use "ad verecundiam" arguments.
>
> the statement about zack having color and graphics as an expertise is a
> real one, not an "ad verecundiam" one.
> I mean; his job title is "graphics ninja" for a reason, you know :)

Zack's colour expertise is of no relevance here.

I criticize the fact that you weight on the discussion, making an *argument*
of your trust in Zack.

I'm sorry but you can't at the same time profess ignorance and then raise a
personal objection based on faith only. This is all what the verecundiam
fallacy his. ;(

Germain