QProcess vs K3Process

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 28 02:34:32 BST 2007

Hi,

given the fact that my own system just called me a big fat liar by
demonstrating that debugging a QProcess-using KDE4 app inside
KDevelop3.4 (using KProcess only) is a non-issue I'd like to know wether
its better to port KDevelop4 to QProcess usage now or stick with
K3Process until KProcess (as a QProcess subclass) is available. It
doesn't make much difference usage-wise, except that the K3Process way
of setting the command and arguments is a bit more convienent.

Anybody with an idea which is better in terms of "less trouble down the
road"?

Andreas

--
You will obey or molten silver will be poured into your ears.