What to do about KColor?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 27 16:56:32 BST 2007

Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Sunday 27 May 2007 07:47, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Thomas Zander wrote:
>>> Now you bring back the
>>> original proposal, without any change that I can see!
>> (In case it is cause for confusion, please note that the code
>> in playground has /not/ been changed yet to reflect this.)
>
> Then change the code in playground and come back when you have done so,
> so that we know what you/we are actually talking about.

I was hoping to get some sort of consensus first, but the current
proposal effectively means that what is in trunk is meaningless except
to the extent that it defines the working* implementation. So rather
than check in something that's subject to change, I'm attaching the
relevant header. Look at playground if you're curious about the working*
implementation but ignore the fact that it thinks it is exported; it
won't be... at least not now and possibly never.

(*functional, currently in use, subject to change e.g. to using Pigment)

Another note: I would like to consider the mode and space enums also
"working" in that they should be reviewed for conformance with Pigment
and adjusted if/as needed.

--
Mathew
(sorry, .sig file is on the other computer)