What to do about KColor?

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Sun May 27 01:15:58 BST 2007

On Sunday 27 May 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Zack has offered an inflexible, slow, and harder (i.e. more steps) to
> use version of blend() that would be usable by KUrlButton and (with
> more work) the usability stuff. [snip]

Just for those who didn't read the mammoth thread on KColor (and I don't
blame you), Zack's suggestion was:
QColor KGraphicsUtils::blendColors(const QColor &one,
             const QColor &two,
            QPainter::CompositionMode mode =
                  QPainter::CompositionMode_SourceOver);

(I don't get the harder part, BTW, since it takes three self-explanatory
arguments.  But I don't want to start another huge discussion about
this, so I'll shut up now.)

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org