KColor is coming this Monday...

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Sat May 26 03:13:21 BST 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007, Michael Pyne wrote:
> But I guess the question for kdelibs is, do applications need a blend() or
> do applications need the full-blown capabilities of KColor?  And if we put

From what I can tell, the only application that has spoken up as a consumer of
this class is KDevelop which is not even targeting KDE4.0.  Also, it is not
clear if KDevelop would be just as happy using the QColor blend method that
Zack pointed out.

Andreas, can you tell us if Zack's version of QColor blend is good enough for
KDevelop's needs?

This whole thread is unnecessary if no applications need such functionality in
KDE4.0

Adam