KColor is coming this Monday...

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 26 03:04:56 BST 2007

Michael Pyne wrote:
> But I guess the question for kdelibs is, do applications need a blend() or do
> applications need the full-blown capabilities of KColor?  And if we put in
> KColor, who's going to add HSL support to kcolorchooser? ;)

I'd be happy to work on it, if we can hash out the inherent usability
problems (namely, that's getting to be a lot of controls). One solution
is to have a group of radio buttons or a dropdown to pick what color
space you want to use. But in that case, I say, "well it's high time
KColorChooser supported both" :-).

--
Matthew
"Still the prettiest." -- Legolas