KColor is coming this Monday...

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri May 25 21:41:50 BST 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007 20:49:24 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> So in short, you would like to name KColor something else. :-) Any
> suggestions?

In case you have not noticed; but Zack can run around circles around 10
kde-libs developers when it comes to graphics.

You may dismiss his worries quite easily, but I am personally more
convinced by his opinion than yours (or almost anyone else's) any day.

So, I hereby object to the addition of your code and class.
I suggest to follow Zacks suggestion instead of having a namespace with
the 10 line command to blend colors like he suggested.

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander