KColor is coming this Monday...

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 25 16:24:30 BST 2007

Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Friday 25 May 2007 05:57:44 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>> you may even want to consider moving it to kdelibs/kdefx where people
>>> might stand a chance of finding it ;)
>> I thought about it, but noticed that currently kdefx does not have any
>> tests (in its directory).
>
> It would be best to create it then, or ask someone that has more cmake
> experience to create it for you.

I resent the ininuation that I lack CMake experience :-). Actually one
reason for 'someone else to do it' (or at least, to do it as a separate
effort) is that I don't know what other tests if any need to move. :-)

> Following the; "lets fix problems, not avoid them" doctrine :P

I think I'll leave it where it is for now, and move it later (or someone
else can). This follows the "don't check in unrelated changes at the
same time" doctrine :-).

--
Matthew
"Still the prettiest." -- Legolas