Universal escaping in KConfigINI: Summary and patch

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Fri May 25 00:46:00 BST 2007

Hello again!

Sorry, I cannot reply to my own mail because I'm apparently too stupid to use
kmail (it won't display my own mails to any lists).
You will find attached the patch that I consider *final*. It should now work
whether char is signed by default or not.
Ossi: I like the control flow in in stringToPrintable exactly the way it is,
mmmkay? Your contributions to the discussion were mostly very helpful (signed
vs. unsigned is a biggie), but we cannot discuss minor stuff forever unless
it's a goal that all the stuff I touched and that is not finished stays
unfinished. I'm still not sure whether I'll manage to miss that goal :)

Cheers,
Andreas