Usages of ::writeConfig() static method

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu May 24 13:18:39 BST 2007

On Thursday 24 May 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 24.05.07 09:10:35, David Faure wrote:
> > On Thursday 24 May 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > Done :) Except the stuff from extragear that David had, the reason being
> > > simply that none of the extragear modules looks compilable, most of them
> > > miss a CMakeLists.txt in the main module (i.e. multimedia, office, utils
> > > and so on) and thus I didn't know how to build them (easily). I didn't
> > > want to blindly convert as I hit one special case already in kdeutils
> > > and one in kdepim (IIRC), which needed manual treatment (used a
> > > simple sed-script for the rest).
> >
> > extragear still has some kde3 code, but the part of extragear that I put in my log
> > was only the kde4 part of extragear.
>
> I saw that, but...
>
> > You can either build extragear/multimedia
>
> There's no CMakeLists.txt in there.

???

svn cat svn+ssh://dfaure@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/multimedia/CMakeLists.txt
#project(extragear-multimedia)

set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH} ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake/modules )

# search packages used by KDE
find_package(KDE4 REQUIRED)
include (KDE4Defaults)
include (MacroLibrary)
include(MacroOptionalAddSubdirectory)

# are these two really required ?
if (APPLE)
   find_package(Carbon REQUIRED)
endif (APPLE)

add_definitions (${QT_DEFINITIONS} ${KDE4_DEFINITIONS})
include_directories (${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR} ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR} ${KDE4_INCLUDES} ${TAGLIB_INCLUDES})

include (ConfigureChecks.cmake)
configure_file (config.h.cmake ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/config.h )

macro_optional_add_subdirectory(amarok)
add_subdirectory(cmake)
macro_optional_add_subdirectory(doc)