KDE Cryptography Module

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Wed May 23 22:49:12 BST 2007

Op wo 23 mei 2007 19:22 schreef u:
> Right now, in code, the choice is QSslSocket. And Mailody is already using
> it.

Yes, and it works ok for me. The only problem for me is that there is no way currently to verify/accept/decline the TLS/SSL certificates I receive based on a KDE wide system. I feel it is a must to have a KDE wide solution for this in KDE 4.0. Else every application which uses QSslSocket will pick its own solution.

So, just a small note that I'm following the thread with great interest, but I've not much to contribute at this moment. I love to support smartcards and S/MIME en GPG would even be better. ;-)

Let me know if I can do anything.

Tom Albers
Mailody