maintenance coverage

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Sun May 20 23:40:11 BST 2007

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 11:47:49PM +0200, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 20 May 2007, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > the primary tool would be bugzilla, obviously.
>
> For apps maybe, but not for kdelibs.
>
> In kdelibs we "just" need to update those MAINTAINERS files to update
> them after all the file moves (and deletes and new files), and to add
> maintainers based on recent work on those files. All unrelated to
> bugzilla.

yes, i know - that's the current state. however, there is no technical
reason why the kdelibs product could not gain a "few" more components.
if this was actually coupled with svn, it would be really hard to get
that outdated or incomplete.

well, i'm just dreaming, obviously. but maybe somebody feels inspired.
:)